Marc, what aren't you happy about with the frame-based design? I've done a lot of that over the years and, once you learn to avoid the pitfalls, it's worked out great. I admit that in recent years I've leaned towards iFrames when frames were necessary at all, and certainly some of the problems associated with regular frames are avoided with iFrames... but what problems are you seeing that you're trying to overcome? That answer will guide your decision-making quite a bit.

Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti
 (2006, Apress, ISBN 1-59059-695-1)