--- On Wed, 9/10/08, Francisco Exposito wrote:
>  <s:div id="divContenedor" theme="ajax">
>  </s:div>

Does it work if you remove *this* <s:div...>? Again--if the div itself isn't
doing anything but is just a placeholder there's no reason to use <s:div...>,
although I don't know if it would break anything.

>         <script language='javascript' src="src/javascript/jquery.js"
> type="text/javascript"></script>
>         <script
> src="src/javascript/displayTagAjax.js"></script>
>         <s:head theme="ajax"
> debug="true"/>
>     </head>

I would be wary of re-loading all the JavaScript. Does it work if you just
return the relevant HTML plus the display taglib directive?

Dave