This is not the issue because I've tried deleting optiontransferselect and
stuHover... I think I only need to execute javascript in result page, but I
don't know how. I don't know if executeScripts and separateScripts attributes
in struts ajax tags could be a solution, but I can't implement because this
tags will be on next release of struts2.

Also, could it be a solution to change this ajax functionality by tiles plugin
(then the javascript will be loaded in the page I need, I guess...)? Or anybody
has a better solution?

> Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:13:30 +1000
> Subject: Re: Sorting with displaytag issue due to theme="ajax"
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: user@struts.apache.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> I¹m not certain, but could this be a conflict between jquery and whatever
> new js libraries you¹ve added:
>
> <script src="src/javascript/optiontransferselect.js"
> type="text/javascript"/>
> <s:head theme="ajax"/>
> <script src="src/javascript/stuHover.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
>

> I¹d look into these 3. That¹s probably where the issue lies.
>
> Z.

¿Sigue el calor? Consulta MSN El tiempo
http://eltiempo.es.msn.com/