I've removed it (I thought it was mandatory the theme="ajax" in the s:div due
to the previous code

                                         <s:a id="linkBuscarUsuario"
                                         theme="ajax"
                                         href="%{buscarUsuario}"
                                         targets="divContenedor"
                                         showLoadingText="false">Buscar
usuario</s:a>

It does the same, the results page is loaded but after sorting or pagination
the results page is not opened in the div.

In fact, the scripts should be loaded only in the results page, not in the
menu, but no javascripts are loadable in the results. I don't understand your
last question:

 return the relevant HTML plus the display taglib directive? How can I do it?