Hi Ryan

In my experience:

Pros:

1.- Form mapping!!!. Yes form mapping in Struts 1 is horrible.
2.- Conversion support
3.- Interceptor support
4.- Better AJAX Support
5.- Lightweight vs JSF

The framework is very flexible and you can adjust it to your needs.

Cons:

1.- Themes. They make the framework harder to understand and slower, and to
me adds little value.
2.- Validation is OK, but need better validation support like validation of
list items. And the ability to validate a specific Action method in a
straightforward way. Better JavaScript support.
3.- Struts 2 Tags should be more flexible.
So there it is.