Pros:
Easy to learn and start with (some free books available.)
Great community (mailing list.)
Very extensible.

Cons:
Sporadic releases.
Javascript validation framework is very limited for non ajax apps.
Multiple rendering technologies make their component model hard to
modify or extends (parallel class hierarchies for both components and
tags, and component's HTML code and styles are tied to a particular
theme.)