I am using Struts 2.1.6 and in my application I have a requirement where the
user can upload four pictures of his vehicle.In my JSP, there will be four
upload buttons corresponding to those four pics(As shown in the below
image). After the user is done selecting the file it should be uploaded in
the JSP right away.

Below image shows the actual display of the requirement.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25266760/picUploading.jpg

Can somebody put some sample code for this kind of requirement or suggest me
what should I do? I am sure this is just a simple requirement but I am not
able to crack it.