Thanks for your comment. But my question is How can it be done using AJAX? I
am using dojo plugin in my struts application. But if I use <input
type="file" name="docs" value="Brows" width="400px"/>
then it also shows the brows location as well. But in my case its only a
simple upload button.What should I do?

And initially there has to be a placeholder for those pictures as well.

I am totally confused. Please help!