----- Original Message ----

If you want to display the selected page dynamically before the actual upload
takes place, see my reply regarding scenario 2:

"scenario 2:  the user selects a picture and ajax will show the picture
dynamically on the browser so the user is looking at the picture to
confirm it's the right picture prior to upload action??? NOT POSSIBLE!
If this was, every identity thief on the net would have field days..."