Nick, that would be a good think to do: changing Ignore to Warn otherwise
newcomers will have no clue why this isn't working.

Another question to the team regarding this topic.

I see JARs under solr\contrib\morphlines-cell\lib\ and
solr\contrib\morphlines-core\lib\  The ones under "morphlines-cell" there
are 2 files with "tika" as their name.  My question is, do I need those for
general Tika usage?  The README.txt clearly states "*Experimental*" but
doesn't say if I need them to use Tika.

Steve