Good point Uwe.

I went over to Tika's home page and tried to figure out what are the JARs I
need (so I don't have to use Tika's JARs that come with Solr).  I looked
around and couldn't find a "dist" of the JARs.  From my reading under
Getting Started, it looks like I have to build Tika from source to get the
JARs.  Is this true or am I missing something?  I would like to skip the
build process and simply grab all the required JARs.

Steve