Hi, as Lou stated its recommended to use a secondary broker for services to
keep this separate from a DUCC broker. The DUCC broker is protected by
default as it is used for internal communication.

If you want to run without broker credentials change this setting in
default.ducc.properties

ducc.broker.configuration = conf/activemq-ducc-unsecure.xml

Jerry