From the documentation, I had no idea there was a need for a secondary broker
to run services. If I wanted to do this, is this something that can be set up
in the current ducc distribution or would it be better to go ahead and run my
legacy services independently? To do this,  I'm presuming I would instantiate a
secondary broker (presumably still 61616) but submit the deployment descriptor
to the DUCC broker (61617) but with the inputQueue brokerURL pointing to the
secondary (61616) broker?

I was hoping to make a clean migration to DUCC - maybe it would be easier to
get rid of services altogether and just submit jobs? Is this the current trend
or are a lot of folks running secondary brokers and services?

 -John

-----Original Message-----
From: uim...@gmail.com [mailto:uim...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Jaroslaw Cwiklik
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 2:19 PM
To: user@uima.apache.org
Subject: Re: DUCC Security Model for Service Deployment

Hi, as Lou stated its recommended to use a secondary broker for services to
keep this separate from a DUCC broker. The DUCC broker is protected by default
as it is used for internal communication.

If you want to run without broker credentials change this setting in
default.ducc.properties

ducc.broker.configuration = conf/activemq-ducc-unsecure.xml

Jerry