Hi everybody,

i get the error on the Subject with the above details:

at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemCompiler.compile(SchemaTypeSystemCompiler.java:225)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
   at org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlBeans.compileXmlBeans(XmlBeans.java:667)
   at org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlBeans.compileXsd(XmlBeans.java:553)

My problem is that i have a lot of XSDs that have imports with the above format: <import namespace="http://blahblahzdoing.com"; SchemaLocation="./../X/Y/Z/SchemaExample.xsd"/>

is there any way i can solve this problem?I've studied a little bit the EntityResolver but i don't think that it could help me (and by the way i can't fully understand the way it works- (stupid :-( ) ). Is there any XmlOptions (or something ) that can solve my problem? By the way, i've already used the "setLoadUseDefaultResolver()" before the XmlBeans.compileXsd(compilationObjects.toArray(ArrayOfSchemas[],XmlBeans.getBuiltinTypeSystem(),Xmloptions) method... but nothing...

Also, this feature is mandatory for my project and it's urgent , so i would be thankful for quick and right answers!

Thanks in Advance,

Mike