You can't skip an error like this. It's valid. If I'm understanding
your case properly, the error message is telling you the imported
schemas cannot be found.
I would start by looking at how you are creating your XMLObject array.
What is the value of
XMLObject.getDocumentProperties().getSourceName(). Is it null?

I think there might be a couple of examples of this in the xmlbeans
test compile directory.

-jacobd