Hi.

My server posts live highway traffic accidents and events to topics, but
most messages are only updates on existing event data. So I set up my server
to monitor when a client logs in/out and sends them all live events in one
message. I can't use durable subscriptions on topics because that would send
them lots of old data as well when my subscribers only want the live data.

I successfull intergrated activeMQ with JBoss and I have beans monitoring
when a client logs in/out and when they create a consumer on the event topic
with my database.  All updates get sent to the following virtual topic:
<virtualTopic name="ATIS" prefix="Consumers.*." />

The problem is: how can I retrieve the queue to send to with JBoss?  The
Jboss Integration example suggests that I'd have to bind all possible queues
to JNDI, but the number of clients will be constantly growing.  Is there a
simpler way?

(And I tried creating each queue of the form Consumers.username.ATIS when I
send the refresh message but the beans listeneing to the virtual topic never
received it).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.