The problem I have 2 consumers of one queue and each consumer only seems to
get 1/2 the messages.

Here is some my consumer code.
The concept is easy I browse the queue and remove any messages that belonged
to my application
based on an id contained in the message. Then I acknowledge which should
dequeue it (but it did not)

Later I tried the ConsumerReceiveThread() which just does a Receive which
dequeues the items but only gets 1/2 the items sent..

In my initialization  I started comsuming the queue with using
AcknowledgementMode.IndividualAcknowledge session flag which I had hoped
would allow me
to remove only the items I was interested in.
Why would I get only 1/2 the items? Also would I only get 1/3 the items if I
had 3 consumers? (I guess I should just try that)

HELP ideas? thanks

//////////// Create the queue
 Uri connecturi = new Uri(ActiveMQURL.Text);
   Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.ConnectionFactory connect = new
Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.ConnectionFactory(connecturi);
   connection = connect.CreateConnection();
   connection.Start();
   session =
connection.CreateSession(AcknowledgementMode.IndividualAcknowledge);
   destination = SessionUtil.GetDestination(session, QueueName.Text);

   // Create a consumer
  consumer = session.CreateConsumer(destination);

///////// Consumer thread.
  public void ConsumerBrowserThread()
   {
    String rec;

    String idtext = "id=\"";
    idtext = idtext + f.ID.Text + "\"";
    StayAlive = true;
    while (StayAlive)
     {
      IQueue q = SessionUtil.GetQueue(f.session, f.QueueName.Text);
      IQueueBrowser qb = f.session.CreateBrowser((IQueue)f.destination);
      System.Collections.IEnumerator me = qb.GetEnumerator();
      while (me.MoveNext())
      {
       IMessage msg = (IMessage)me.Current;
       if(msg == null)
        continue;
       ITextMessage message = (ITextMessage)msg;
       rec = message.Text;
       if (rec.Contains(idtext))
        {

         f.MessageRecieved.Text += rec;
         msg.Acknowledge();
        }
      }
      qb.Close();
     }
    Thread.Sleep(1000);
   }

public void ConsumerReceiveThread()
  {
   String rec;

   String idtext = "id=\"";
   idtext = idtext + f.ID.Text + "\"";
   StayAlive = true;
   while (StayAlive)
   {
    System.TimeSpan ts = new System.TimeSpan(0,0,1);
    IMessage msg = f.consumer.Receive(ts);
    if(msg != null)
     {