Thanks for the feedback!
I read this statement a couple of times from the link you sent and wondered
if
someone could elaborate further.

"If a consumer receives a message and does not acknowledge it before closing
"
Closing what exactly? Closing the queue? The Session?

The link also mentioned load balancing across consumers which seems exatcly
like what I am experiencing, but what does this flag
AcknowledgementMode.IndividualAcknowledge do for you then?

Sorry I am so new and trying to get up to speed ASAP.