I don’t believe we are.

So assume three Virtual Machines on Azure.

Each VM runs one Artemis broker

[cid:2B4DF021-281F-4CFB-B5B5-E94DA3967299]

All of their ha policy section on all three brokers look like that:

 <ha-policy>
        <replication>
          <colocated>
            <max-backups>1</max-backups>
            <request-backup>true</request-backup>
            <backup-request-retry-interval>1000</backup-request-retry-interval>
            <excludes>
              <connector-ref>my-connector</connector-ref>
              <connector-ref>thishostname.mydomain</connector-ref>
            </excludes>
            <master>
              <check-for-live-server>true</check-for-live-server>
            </master>
            <slave>
              <allow-failback>true</allow-failback>
              <restart-backup>true</restart-backup>
              <scale-down/>
            </slave>
          </colocated>
        </replication>
      </ha-policy>

On 27 Mar 2023, at 17:26, Justin Bertram