----- "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> each
> >
> > Which sounds like a big pain for an admin );
>
> If you have lots of users, I agree it's going to be a pain to edit
> each one to grant them the correct roles.

Additionally there is the fact that admins are inherently lazy.
I'd rather hack away for 3 days on something until it works as
expected/can be automated/integrated than do it manually.

Unfortunately, I don't speak Java.

[SNIP]
> If you want to see how things fit together in the user database, I
> have SchemaSpy output posted here:
> http://wsmoak.net/redback/schemaspy/1.2.1/SA/index.html

That's cool! -- I looked at this directly with derby on the console...

> --
> Wendy

Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883