On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 12:23 PM, Dan Armbrust
<daniel.armbrust.l...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm.  I've clicked every refresh button I can find several times...
> and even waited a couple of days to see if it was some sort of cache
> issue.  Even tried adding / deleting something else within the same
> group. It just never shows up.
>
> Version is 1.3.4.

What exactly have you tried?  I don't know of a refresh button in Archiva.

Let us know if scanning and updating fixes it, I suspect your upload
happened during a scan and the timestamp is older than when Archiva
thinks it last scanned.  Situations like that (as well as manually
adding 'old' artifacts to the filesystem,) are why the checkbox to
force it to scan *everything* was added.

--
Wendy