Well, I don't know what everything means.

But I've tried:

Database -> Update Database Now
Repositories -> Scan Repository Now (with process all checked)
And just basic hard-refreshes through the browser, to make sure it
isn't a browser-cache issue.

Tried clicking the "Flush" links on the system status page, but they
all appear to be unimplemented.

Unfortunately, I don't have direct access to the server itself, so I
can't go poking around the file system looking for anything out of the
ordinary.

Dan