Hi, Claus.  Thank you for the reply!  You can find springdoc here:
https://springdoc.org/ and I moved my project from using springfox because
springfox has only one developer, and springdoc is maintained by a
community.  The artifact that I am using is
"org.springdoc:springdoc-openapi-ui:1.5.11".  I am using Spring Boot 2.5.5,
and Camel 3.12.0.  So that you can also see what I am doing, in case I am
doing something that is prohibiting the Camel OpenAPI functionality from
working correctly, I pushed my example to Github:
https://github.com/Steve973/spring-camel-rest-experiments where I am trying
out a minimal example just to see if I can get it working.  Thanks again!

Steve