One other thing...  I am including both "camel-rest-openapi-starter" and
"camel-openapi-java-starter" because I am not sure how to tell the
difference between the two starter libs.  If I get into a situation where
something seems like it should work, but doesn't work, I try one or the
other starter to see if there is a difference in the outcome.  So far, I
have not noticed anything different between either of them in how my app
behaves, so I'm not sure.  Also, what different functionality does the
swagger starter bring that is different from the other two aforementioned
starters?  I always like the Camel documentation, but in this case, I
haven't found higher-level documentation that discusses the use of REST
with Camel, and shows use cases where you might choose one
library/component over another.  If something like that would be welcome
and appropriate, I would not mind contributing once I gain better
understanding.