Please have a look at my working example.  When I get it all working, and
cleaned up, I can submit it as one of the camel example modules, if that
would be helpful.  I would make the project resemble the other examples as
closely as possible.  I thought that being able to include the actuator
endpoints would be a good illustration of how other REST endpoints could be
included with the camel rest information.