Thank you Rafael.
Now we have an additional VHD image available.
Because i'm already using Carloses solution which works nicely (even has cloud init scripts), i'm not going to test yours. I would suggest you gzip it before sharing next time. It will be much smaller.

I'm also thinking about setting up public free repository for templates, now that i have a few.
Will open a new mail thread on developers forum for that.

Regards,
F.