From: "Chirag Choudhary" <chirag200...@gmail.com>
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 12:53:12 PM
Subject: Re: could not register iso

Hi raj,
  I had the exact problem, what I found was that outbound requests on port
80 were blocked in Secondary Storage VM(ssvm) so I installed a tomcat
server , hosted the template there and then it successfully got added. To
confirm that you have the same error , login to
ssvm<http://xmodulo.com/2012/05/how-to-log-in-to-system-vms-in.html>try
ping and wget to your webserver(or whichever server's ip address you
are giving while adding the template) if it fails then setup tomcat and do
the same(this should work).

for other issues related to ssvm refer :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/SSVM,+templates,+Secondary+storage+troubleshooting

Hope it helps.

--
Chirag Choudhary,