Hi Raj,
   You don't have to configure bridges on the host in the first place, as
you pointed out cloudstack does that, check if the version of system
template you have added is correct. As pointed out reboot ssvm once.

      The above log is a warning not an error, I am not sure about the
reason as I am getting this warning, but everything else seems to work
fine, I added KVM and Xen hosts, created instances. Can you post detailed
logs from management server , cloud agent logs and the ssvm logs.

Regards,

--
Chirag Choudhary,
Software Engineer