Thank you all for your responses.

After refering logs and logging into console through virsh, seen that there
is no link-local ip even though the link ip address is listed in web
console. there is only 127.0.0.1 configure in ssvm.  So where i'm missing.

I'm using basic network, no vlans. only one subnet. Also pls note I skipped
totally "8.1.7.2. Configuring the network bridges" from the installation
guide for kvm hypervisor. But cloudstack itself has created cloud0,
cloudbr0 and vnet interfaces.

-Raj