Thanks.  That was helpful.  I see there are two more options for network
isolation in 4.2.0 (VLAN, GRE, STT, VNS, and SSP) and was wondering about
them but couldn't find any documentation.

So how do I determine whether VLAN or GRE is better for my use case?

Thanks again.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/OVS+Tunnel+Manager+for+CloudStack

http://blog.remibergsma.com/2012/08/30/going-beyond-cloudstack-advanced-networking-how-i-replaced-the-virtual-router-with-my-own-physical-linux-router/

http://blog.remibergsma.com/2012/03/10/howto-create-a-network-in-cloudstack-without-a-virtual-router/