On 24.12.2013 12:13, Du Jun wrote:
Hi all,
I find the network banwidth between VMs in my cloudstack server are
extremely slow while bandwidth in my environment is 1000Mbps. I want
to update some configuration to up the network speed between VMs. I
have update global settings such as network.throttling.rate and
vm.network.throttling.rate. However, it does not work! Could you
please tell me how to update network configurations about bandwidth?

ps: I use cloudstack 4.2, KVM hypervisor, advanced zone and isolated network

--
Thanks and Best Regards,
DuJun

I think there is a network limit imposed of 200 Mbps in the network offering, check it out. This limit is enforced via `tc`, see the man page to learn how to show current limitations.

HTH
Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro