@Nux @Marty
As you can see, I use DefaultIsolatedNetworkOfferingWithSourceNatService and
I update network rate to 20000Mbps. Meanwhile, I reboot the VMs. However,
inbound and outbound value are all the same!
root@cloudstack-ubuntu:~# virsh dumpxml i-2-3-VM | egrep "inbound|outbound"
        <inbound average='25600' peak='25600'/>
        <outbound average='25600' peak='25600'/>

Egress Default PolicyDenyAvailabilityRequiredCreated by systemYesSpecify
VLANNoSpecify IP rangesNoConserve modeYesNetwork Rate (Mb/s)20000 Mb/sTraffic
TypeGuest

So, I feel confused about how Cloudstack limit the network rate for guest
VMs.

--
Best regards,
DuJun