Hi Marty,
My problem is that even though I have update global settings about network
rate, but inbound and outbound are not affected. Look like that:
root@cloudstack-ubuntu:~# virsh dumpxml i-2-3-VM | egrep "inbound|outbound"
        <inbound average='25600' peak='25600'/>
        <outbound average='25600' peak='25600'/>

No matter what I set for network rate in global settings, inbound and
outbound for VM are always the same!

--
Best regards,
DuJun