Hi Du Jun,

You can find my thread here
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cloudstack-users/201310.mbox/thread?5,
I was having the exact same issue.
My conclusion "It appears upgrading (Linux) VM kernels to 3.5 fixed the
Inbound traffic issue. Drivers for e1000 on Windows are (apparently)
provided by Microsoft but are the latest version. I have a feeling this
issue was brought in a few KVM releases ago."

To use Windows VMs I would recommend changing their OS Type in Cloudstack
to, 'Other PV'. 'Windows PV' may also work but I have not tested it.

Marty