Thanks for the response. I actually forgot to include one serve for actual
storage. However, would it be more simplified and easier to just have a the
storage server act also as the CPU/Memory (power) server too? Does CloudStack
have some config ability to claim a server as an HA server (high availability)?

For example (new infrastructure example, based of your vm suggestion too)

Server #1
Purpose: CloudStack Control Panel Install (Management Server)
Qty: 1
VM Machine (one production, one backup/HA)
Cores: about 2-4
2-4GB RAM

Server #2
Purpose: Hypervisors (CPU + Memory + Storage)
Qty: 1 plus 1 for failover (HA)
Dual Hexacore CPUs
128GB RAM
12 x 1TB SAS (or SSD) RAID1
*above drives is for main storage, I know is pricey, but it's only for an
example*

Server #3
Purpose: Backup Server (NAS)
Qty: 1