steps are different for each cloudstack version, for example upgrading from 4.3
would be slightly different then 4.2 or 4.1 and also upgrading is different for
each hypervisor type and also depends on your setup. I know you need step by
step instructions but they are all different. best is googling "upgrading
cloudstack from 4.3 to 4.4" and in docs those steps are very well documented, I
used the same steps and if you cant find the link for docs I can email it to
you.

I was getting "W2012 is not supported on xenserver" error (I was getting "not
enough capacity" cryptic error message from cloudstack and after digging a day
or so I found the real reason for failing vm was xenserver, according to
cloudstack is not capable of running W2012, which is not the case) and after
choosing w2008 for template and not choosing W2008R2, I was able to install
W2012 so try this solution first before upgrading and it should resolve it,

sam

Sent from my iPhone