Ask the question on dev, mention what you've done and ask what to look for to confirm the change worked. Perhaps someone else with Xen can help.

Regards
ilya
On 12/18/14, 12:16 PM, Motty Cruz wrote:
hi ilya,

I configured "Global Setting" set "0" to network.throttling.rate, rebuild the VR reboot the machines but network rate still under 20MB. I did restarted the management server as well.

I don't know what else to try!

Thanks,
Motty