This may help you to check XenServer QOS settings:

http://xmodulo.com/how-to-rate-limit-xenserver-vms-network-interfaces.html

Vadim.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrija Panic [mailto:andrija.pa...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2014 5:30 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: ACS 4.4.1 network.throttling.rate - Advance Zone- XenServer 6.2

Motty - can you check with xen (guess that is possible, although I don't use
xen) - if the hypervisor can show you throtling rates applied - i.e. on
KVM - you can do:    virsh dumpxml guestname    - and there you can see
network throtling rates set etc... not familiar with how to see this in XS...

And reboot VR - you need to really destroy it (reboot VPC) per my knowedge than
new one is being deployed with new network throtling rate...

--

Andrija Panić