Hi Peter,
We do not set QoS limitation on the interface, I made sure there are not setup by default. it's dragging me crazy this issue.

-Motty
On 12/16/2014 03:48 PM, Erdősi Péter wrote:
2014.12.17. 0:38 keltezéssel, Motty Cruz írta:
I'm still having issues with network throughput, it does not go over 200MB. am I doing something wrong? I rebuilt VR, reboot VMs but does not seem to change throughput. I remember having this issue in KVM cluster but was able to fix it. current cluster is XenServer 6.2 all updates installed.
If you open the XenCenter, and check the interface, do you see QoS limitation on it? What happend, if you switch it off on a running vm (and restart networking on a VM itself, cause may be loose the nic for a moment)

Regards:
 Peter