Hi Abishek, It's already supported. The error you reported seems to be related to (according to logs presented by you) insufficient capacity of the environment when deploying the VM. It could be related to a lack of network (like DHCP) or compute (like RAM or CPU) resources, could you provide more logs? Also, what happens if you try to deploy a VM with the same resources, but without dynamic scaling? Best regards, Daniel Salvador