HI Wei,

I have not tested with qemu-kvm-ev. I am willing to try but what
effect will it have on my existing setup when I install qemu-kvm-ev in my
existing qemu-kvm. Should I have to remove qemu-kvm and install
qemu-kvm-ev? In the previous test I was able to start the machine with
Fixed Offering but the option for Scaling the VM in UI was not  present
while the VM was in running state but was available when the VM was in
shutdown state only.

Thank You.