Hello guys,

I am having a strange issue which I've not noticed before. I am running ACS
version 4.18.1.0 with ceph using rbd for images. I've created a new volume and
trying to attach it. However, the list of VMs that I can attach a volume to is
only showing STOPPED VMs. I can't seem to attach any volumes to a running vm.
I've done the usual, management server logs checking, restarting the acs
management server, etc. It didn't help. I've also noticed that the nfs storage
pool volumes are experiencing the same issue.

I am sure that I was able to attach volumes to a running vm in the past. What
could be causing the issue?

Cheers

Andrei