Hello guys,

Any updates or thoughts on what's causing the issue with attaching volumes in
the latest ACS? I still can't attach any volumes to a running vis from the ACS
web gui. This is a bit of a problem. As I've mentioned earlier, no errors in
the management.log. The attaching works okay from the cmk. However, most of the
users that we have are using web gui to manage their vms.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Andrei