Hello Andrei,

we are using Ceph with RBD images on CloudStack 4.18.1.0 as well but i can not
reproduce the issue you are observing.

Using the WebUI i created a new Volume, selected "Attach Disk" and all VMs are
shown, running and stopped.
Attaching to a running VM within the WebUI works as expected in my setup.

Probably a simple thing, but did you/the users try cleaning your browser cache
after the CloudStack Update?

Best regards,
Stephan