Hi Stephan,

I've checked the browser cache and it's not what is causing the problem. Done a
few private sessions and the issue persists. I've done some more testing and I
think it might relate to some sort of timeout / delay when the web gui
retrieves the list of vms when I try to attach a volume.

So, I click on the attach icon and I have a new modal window with a spinning
circle. The circle spins for about 5 seconds or so and goes away. I click on
the VM ID and it shows me about 5-6 vms. I am expecting at least about 15 in
the list. Now, when I type the name of the vm (which is not in the list that is
shown up to begin with) in the field and wait about 15-20 seconds, the vm all
of a sudden is shown. After that I delete the name that I've just typed and now
the list is fully populated with about 15 or so vms.

This happens every time. I've restarted the ACS, the database service, I've
even restarted the ACS server itself and the DB servers. the behaviour is
repeatable. It happens in Safari and Chrome.

Very very strange.

Andrei