From: Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com.INVALID>
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2023 2:41:38 AM
To: users <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: KVM + Ceph volume attach problem

Sure, here are the values for:

default.page.size: 5000
default.ui.page.size: 20

My setup is: ACS: 4.18.1.0 ; Ceph: 17.2.7

The cluster has been set up around 10 years ago with incremental upgrades of
every major version. I've done most of the minor version upgrades too, but may
have missed one or two over the 10 years period.

I have two management servers with are running active/active. I've tested with
one of management servers offline and still have this issue. The was no
infrastructure changes done for a good few years. The only changes were done
were the standard os level security updates and minor version updates for both
ACS and Ceph.

Thanks for trying to help.

Andrei