GitHub user 0xdddddddd added a comment to the discussion: add hosts fail

@weizhouapache

After my continuous investigation. I found that the kvm ok program is missing
in the debian12 system. That's because cloudstack setup agent called kvm ok.
Just install: **sudo apt install cpu-checker** to solve the problem.
This is the "/var/log/cloudstack/agent/setup. log" log error.

```
DEBUG:root:Failed to execute:/bin/sh: 1: kvm-ok: not found
DEBUG:root:execute:/usr/bin/lsb_release -i
DEBUG:root:execute:hostname -f
DEBUG:root:execute:kvm-ok
DEBUG:root:Failed to execute:/bin/sh: 1: kvm-ok: not found
DEBUG:root:execute:/usr/bin/lsb_release -i
DEBUG:root:execute:hostname -f
DEBUG:root:execute:kvm-ok
DEBUG:root:Failed to execute:/bin/sh: 1: kvm-ok: not found
DEBUG:root:execute:/usr/bin/lsb_release -i
DEBUG:root:execute:hostname -f
DEBUG:root:execute:kvm-ok
DEBUG:root:Failed to execute:/bin/sh: 1: kvm-ok: not found
```

In addition, I am facing a new problem
Error will be reported when adding storage
"Something wet wrong; Please correct the following: Fail"

GitHub link:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/discussions/9155#discussioncomment-9614846

----
This is an automatically sent email for users@cloudstack.apache.org.