GitHub user 0xdddddddd added a comment to the discussion: add hosts fail

> > > agent.log looks ok, although there are some errors.
> > > is the host Up ? check Infrastructure -> Hosts
> >

> > No, I don't know where the mistake was, I feel like there's still a long
> > way to go.
> > The main issue is the lack of some components, but I don't know what they
> > are.
>
> Add primary storage Add secondary storage Enable the zone

I can't add it because they will report errors. I've been working on it all day
and I'm very tired. There are not enough detailed logs, the failure rate is too
high. Poor system compatibility. The official installation package contains too
many missing items during installation. Not easy to get started with. I feel
very uncomfortable.

GitHub link:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/discussions/9155#discussioncomment-9614853

----