GitHub user rohityadavcloud added a comment to the discussion: add hosts fail

@0xdddddddd Yes, it's because the current deb packages are only tested, used
and supported for Ubuntu that you're welcome to use to an out-of-box
installation experience, support for Debian is largely experimental and it's
possible (as you've found out the hard way) Debian needs additional packages
and specific configuration.

Most of us may not have any incentive to support Debian (yet), and it's hard to
work on all the issues, features and requirements that each and every user
wants in our 'free time'. We want to help but as much frustrating it is for
you, it's equally or may be more frustrating that we can't help or support you
in something that's not supported (yet). As a community-driven opensource
project, our community of users help solve such problems with us and we welcome
any and all feedback and contributions, and pull requests.

GitHub link:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/discussions/9155#discussioncomment-9614856

----
This is an automatically sent email for users@cloudstack.apache.org.