GitHub user 0xdddddddd added a comment to the discussion: add hosts fail

> > Cloudstack agent has been successfully added, but it is always in an
> > initialized state. Because I am testing cloudstack in a virtual machine,
> > which belongs to nested virtualization. Cloudstack was executing LSCPU
> > related instructions and attempted to obtain CPU related information, but
> > failed. Causing the cloudstack agent to remain in the initialization phase
> > forever. Ultimately, the storage function could not be added properly.
> > [agent.log](https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/files/15199379/agent.log)
>
> agent.log looks ok, although there are some errors.
>
> is the host Up ? check Infrastructure -> Hosts

No, I don't know where the mistake was, I feel like there's still a long way to
go.
The main issue is the lack of some components, but I don't know what they are.

GitHub link:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/discussions/9155#discussioncomment-9614851

----
This is an automatically sent email for users@cloudstack.apache.org.